SQl Server Drivers 4 PHP & Java
The SQL Server Driver for PHP v1.0 :
- Is designed to enable reliable, scalable integration with SQL Server for PHP applications deployed on the Windows platform.
- The Driver for PHP is a PHP 5 extension that allows the reading and writing of SQL Server data from within PHP scripts.
- It provides a procedural interface for accessing data in all Editions of SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008 (including Express Editions), and makes use of PHP features, including PHP streams to read and write large objects. With this release, the source code for the driver is available at:
Ø The SQL Server 2005 JDBC Driver for Java:
- Continued commitment to interoperability, Microsoft provides a Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) driver for use with SQL Server 2005.
- Provides access to SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005 from any Java application, application server, or Java-enabled applet.
- This driver is a Type 4 JDBC driver that provides database connectivity through the standard JDBC application program interfaces (APIs) available in J2EE (Java2 Enterprise Edition).
- The SQL Server 2005 JDBC Driver is JDBC 3.0 compliant and runs on the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.4 and later versions.